DDS AV. Provides a Full Range of Video Conferencing Services.
- Reinvest Valuable Travel Time and Expense
- React Quickly to the Need for Face-to-Face Meetings
Video Conferences Can Easily Offer:
- Significantly Reduced Travel Cost
- Increased Productivity and Time Savings
- Training and Certification
- Legal Depositions
- New Product Rollouts
- Interviews for Employment
- Customer Meetings or Conference with Remote Locations
Design - Installation - Integration - Maintenance
DDS AV offers comprehensive video conferencing solutions that include design, installation, maintenance and integration services. We offer products and services from the leaders in the industry. Our expertise in audio-visual integration enables us to provide superior solutions to our diverse customer base.
We Can HOST Your Conference
DDS AV also offers a public video conferencing facility that is available 24-hours a day, 7 days a week. Located in our San Antonio office, our system uses leading edge technology.
Benefits of Point-to-Point/Multi-Point Global Video Conferencing
- Attend to Depositions and Hearings in the United States and Throughout the World Without the Hassle and Expense of Travel*
- Provide Legal Counsel to Clients Who Are Out of Town
- Increased Productivity
- Cost-Effective Way to Interview Prospective Employees
*Allow us to coordinate videographers, court reporters and translators for your next deposition or hearing.
Video Conferencing Technology
- ISDN Connections Inbound/Outbound (up to 384k)
- IP Enabled Inbound/Outbound (up to 960k)
- On-Site Technical Support
- Standard Pricing (1-hour increments)
- Fax Capability
- Voice Conferencing
- Point-to-Point and Multi-Point Conferences
- Bridging and Gateway Services